Business Assistance/Resources - W/O/R/K Center
Santa Ana's One Stop Center offers a range of services associated with employment, job training and counseling for adults and youths.
Among the Santa Ana W/O/R/K Center's many goals and services, they are committed to providing:
- Job search assistance
- Employee referrals and job placement
- Industry specific job listings
- Unemployment insurance claim filing
- Enterprise Zone hiring program assistance
- On-line labor market information
- Networking groups
- Case management and career counseling
- Career assessment
- Financing and business development referrals
- Career research library
- Workshops including: resume writing and interviewing techniques
- Free use of phones, faxes, computers and Internet service
- On-The-Job Training
- Older worker program
- Annual reports & business profiles
Right in the Community.
The Santa Ana W/O/R/K Center is easy to reach. It's conveniently located at the Santa Ana Regional Transportation Center just minutes from the I-5 and 55 freeways, as well as Amtrak, MetroLink and city and county bus lines. The W/O/R/K Center provides easy access to the services and resources businesses and employees need!
Call today: (714) 565-2600 or Fax (714) 565-2601
check us out at: www.santa-ana.org/cda/WORKCenter.asp