Purpose, Vision, and Goals
PurposeOur purpose is to provide quality service to enhance the safety, livability and prosperity of our community.
VisionThe dynamic urban center of Orange County acclaimed for our: Investment In Children, Neighborhood Pride, Enriching Cultural Experiences, Appreciation of Diversity, Thriving Economic Climate, Quality Government Services, and Leadership Among California Cities.
- Ensure a safe community
- Be a catalyst for the positive development of young people
- Foster neighborhood pride and community understanding
- Provide and maintain first-rate infrastructure and community facilities
- Ensure an attractive and well-maintained city
- Create an environment that stimulate the growth of arts and cultural opportunities
- Recruit and retain a highly-skilled and diverse workforce
- Ensure the City's long-term financial ability to deliver quality services
- Attract and retain a prosperous business community
- Optimize workforce effectiveness through training, technology, equipment, and facilities
- Develop and continuously improve system to assure high quality services to customers
- Assume a leadership role in regional issues of primary importance to Santa Ana