Community Development Agency
Meeting Day, Time and Place
1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month, 6:00 p.m.
22 Civic Center Plaza
Conducts hearings to adopt plans and plan amendments for various redevelopment project areas; submits reports and prepares recommendations on business retention and attraction programs (e.g., enterprise zone), tax increment finance, school district partnerships, and other matters delegated by the Community Redevelopment Agency; and recommends approval of development agreements for various projects in the redevelopment project areas.
Advises on and recommends housing programs including neighborhood improvement programs, federal housing voucher and certificate programs, low interest loans to rehabilitate residential property, and various other federal and state programs; and, performs other functions delegated by the Housing.
Total of 10 members: 7 regular members, 2 tenant representatives, and 1 student representative
- Qualified elector of the City of Santa Ana
- Can not be a treasurer of a Political Action Commission
- No member of this commission shall acquire any interest in any property included within any project area undertaken by the Community Redevelopment Agency.
- No member of this commission shall acquire any direct or indirect interest in any housing project or any property included or planned to be included in any project
- One of the two tenant representatives must be at least 62 years of age