Medical Cannabis (Marijuana) Restriction and Limitation Initiative
2014 GENERAL MUNICIPAL ELECTION
On July 16, 2012, the City of Santa Ana received a voter initiative petition by the Committee to Support Medical Marijuana Ballot Initiative.
The petition was circulated in the City and has qualified for the November 4, 2014 General Municipal Election. Please take a moment to read through the following informational material.
- Text of Proposed Voter Initiative:
- Title and Summary of Proposed Voter Initiative
- Impartial Analysis
- Arguments and Rebuttal Arguments filed
- Informational Material:
- Agenda Report placing matter before the voters for consideration (approved at the June 3, 2014City Council Meeting)
- Question for the Voters to consider:
|"Shall an ordinance rescinding the City of Santa Ana's prohibition of medical marijuana dispensaries and adopting new regulations providing for an administrative registration approval process, zoning designations for dispensaries and a business tax on operating dispensaries, known as the Medical Cannabis Restriction and Limitation Initiative,