Meeting Room Rentals
- The Main Library has one meeting room available to rent. It will accommodate 75 people.
- Meeting room facility may be reserved for non-commercial purposes by any group or organization.
- All events must be free and no admission fees may be charged.
- City and library sponsored activities will receive booking priority.
- Applicable rental fees must be paid within 3 days of reserving the room. Required insurance documents must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Payment must be made by check or money order payable to the City of Santa Ana and sent to 20 Civic Center Plaza, Santa Ana, CA 92701 Attn. Olga Vega.
- For reservations call (714) 647-5247 or send an email to email@example.com
|Type of Meeting or Organization||With Kitchenette||Without Kitchenette|
|City of Santa Ana sponsored or co-sponsored event or program; agencies with a reciprocal facility use and fee schedule; and governmental agencies (serving Santa Ana residents) for business meetings and programs.||No Charge||No Charge|
|Resident not-for-profit civic, social, and religious organizations.||$22 / hr.||$15 / hr.|
|Non-resident not-for-profit civic, social, and religious organizations.||$44 / hr.||$29 / hr.|
Resident commercial, business, and
|$31 / hr.||$21 / hr.|
|Non-resident commercial, business, and for-profit organizations.||$58 / hr.||$42 / hr.|