Meeting Room Rentals
- The Library has meeting room available at the Main Library.
- Meeting room facility may be reserved by any group or organization.
- Applicable rental fees must be paid within two days of reserving the room.
- City sponsored activities will receive booking priority.
- All events must be open to the general public and no admission may be charged.
- Payment must be made by check or money order payable to the City of Santa Ana.
- For reservations call (714) 647-5247.
|Type of Meeting or Organization||With Kitchenette||Without Kitchenette|
|City of Santa Ana sponsored or co-sponsored event or program; agencies with a reciprocal facility use and fee schedule; and governmental agencies (serving Santa Ana residents) for business meetings and programs.||No Charge||No Charge|
|Resident not-for-profit civic, social, and religious organizations.||$22 / hr.||$15 / hr.|
|Non-resident not-for-profit civic, social, and religious organizations.||$44 / hr.||$29 / hr.|
Resident commercial, business, and
|$31 / hr.||$21 / hr.|
|Non-resident commercial, business, and for-profit organizations.||$58 / hr.||$42 / hr.|