Passport Acceptance Instructions
To obtain a passport:
- Make an appointment to process your passport application.
- Obtain an application and fill it out through item 21, but do not sign it.
- Provide proof of U.S. citizenship and a valid photo I.D.
- Bring one passport photograph and checks / money orders.
- Photocopies front and back of identification.
To obtain a passport for a child under 16 years of age:
- Both parents must be present to show identification when applying for their child's passport if the child is under the age of 16. Provide consent notarized as required.
- A birth certificate showing both parents' names must also be presented when applying for a new or renewal passport for the child.