The Grand Opening Ceremony for the Veterans Resource Center took place on June 20, 2014.
- Recognizing the need to reach and serve the needs of our veterans and their families, the Santa Ana Public Library, with the support of the State Library and in coordination with CalVet, opened a Veterans Resource Center on June 20th.
- The Center provides veterans an area to engage in researching benefits, completing applications, and, on occasion, meeting with veteran service organization representatives.
- The Library invited all veterans, their families, veteran support organizations, and the community to attend the grand opening of this valuable resource center.
- The Center's mission is to respond to our veteran community's informational, educational, and personal needs by connecting them with the services and resources available for their use.
For more information contact:
- Milly Lugo-Rios at 714-647-5271 or
- Joseph Alonzo at 714-564-6286 or
The Veteran Resource Center has been made possible with the help of Veterans Upward Bound at Santa Ana College and the support of the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provision of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.