Jail Inmate Funds
The Santa Ana Jail administers a Commissary program for the inmates.
- Inmates desiring to purchase items not provided to them can purchase items from Commissary.
- Persons wishing to deposit funds into an inmate's account may do so at the Santa Ana Jail Front Lobby. The Jail's Front Lobby is open everyday 7:00 a.m. to 1130 a.m and from 1:00 p.m.9:00 p.m. to assist the public.
- Visitors may deposit United States currency, money orders, and cashiers checks to an inmate's account. Cashiers checks, and money orders must be made out to the City of Santa Ana. Personal or business checks are not accepted.
- These funds are available for the inmate to use the day after they are placed on the inmate's account.
- Possession of monies by an inmate is forbidden.
- Funds may not be transferred from the account of one inmate to the account of another inmate.
- Cashiers checks and money orders may also be sent to the inmate by mail for deposit into the inmate's account. Annotate the booking number on the reference line of the check or money order.
- Inmates receive a receipt of each account transaction.
- Funds may be added via internet through: touchpaydirect.com (using our Facility ID: 192701 and the inmate/detainees Jail ID #)
- Fund may be added via telephone through Touch Pay: 866-232-1899