Red Light Camera Enforcement Unit
Santa Ana Police Department
60 Civic Center Plaza
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Effective June 19th 2015 the Red Light Camera Enforcement Program Will No Longer Capture Violations. If you were issued a Notice to Appear, with a violation prior to June 19th 2015, you must respond to the Orange County Superior Court by the response due date printed on your citation.
Failure to respond to the court will result in civil penalties and/or driver’s license suspension. Contact the court at www.occourts.org.
- You can view the video on the Internet for 60 days from the date of the violation at www.photonotice.com. Enter City Code: SNA and follow the directions. If you have problems viewing the video, call (714) 245-8496 for technical support.
- Lobby hours for viewing video, questions, or forms:
Tuesday/Martes, Wednesday/Miercoles & Thursday/Jueves
8 am – 11 am and 2pm – 4pm
No Appointment Needed for Viewing Video
Call 714-245-8496 for further information
- Please bring your ticket along with your photo identification.
- Discovery documents related to the Red Light Camera System can be downloaded by clicking this link: Red Light Camera Discovery Documents.
- Call (714) 245-8496 for more information.