The Traffic Division’s responsibility is to provide professional traffic safety services within the City of Santa Ana. These efforts are accomplished through education, technology and enforcement. Problem solving will include the community to address traffic concerns.
The Traffic Division is composed of six sections:
- Bicycle, Pedestrian, and Automobile Safety Program is presented by Officer Ron Moreno, "Officer Reggie," and provides safety education to elementary school age kids. Call Officer Moreno at (714) 245-8222 for more information
- Collision Investigative Unit investigates Traffic Accidents that occur within the city limits. Call (714) 245-8200 for more information on your case.
- Impounded Vehicle information can be obtained at the front desk of the Traffic Division. Call (714) 245-8200 for information on your impounded vehicle.
- Parking Enforcement Unit enforces parking violations throughout the city. Illegally parked vehicles on the public street should be reported to (714) 245-8200.
- Red Light Camera Enforcement Unit is in charge of assisting violators in their red light camera tickets. For information call (714) 245-8496.
- Traffic Enforcement – Motor Officers are responsible for enforcing traffic laws, investigating traffic accidents and performing other related duties. For traffic ticket information, call the Central Justice Center at (714) 834-3575 or visit their website. A link is provided below.
Helpful Traffic Links
Orange County Superior Court
Central Justice Center
This site has ticket payment and traffic school information.
Mothers Against Drunk Driving
Orange County Chapter
California Office of Traffic Safety
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
Child Safety Information