Community Workshop Instructions
Summary of Activities
- Management Partners will report results from the community survey
- Strengths, limitations, opportunities, threats
- Priority ranking of the nine topic areas
- Community safety
- Businesses/Job Growth
- City Financial Stability
- Arts and Culture
- Community Facilities/Infrastructure
- Community Wellness/Environment/Open Space
- Priority ranking of issues for each of the nine topic areas
- Attendees will be asked to provide ideas that the City Council can consider as they decide the City’s priorities and strategies to achieve them. Topic areas and identified issues will be posted in the room and attendees can visit as many topics as they like. They will be asked to use Post-It notes to record their input.
- Using BLUE Post-It notes to answer the question: What specific actions can you and the community take to make the priorities a reality?
- Using GREEN Post-It notes to answer the question: What specific actions can the City take to make these priorities a reality?
- City Manager will review next steps in the City’s strategic planning process