Personnel Services Agency
Meeting Date, Time and Place
On an as needed basis at 6:00 pm
Santa Ana Council Chamber
22 Civic Center Plaza
Hears appeals related to disciplinary suspension, demotion or dismissal of permanent officers or employees in the City's Civil Service system, studies and makes recommendations on the formulation and/or evaluation of civil service policies, plans and procedures; conducts public hearings on proposed amendments or repeals to the Civil Service rules and regulations; and considers matters referred by the City Council or City Manager.
Total of 7 regular members.
- Qualified elector of the City of Santa Ana
- Cannot be a treasurer of a Political Action Commission
- None of the members shall hold public office or employment in the city government or be a candidate for any other public office or position
- None of the members shall be officers of any local, state, or national partisan political club or organization
- Members are not eligible for appointment to any salaried office or employment in the service of the City of Santa Ana for a period of one (1) year after leaving the Board for any reason
- Members of the Board may only be removed from office for cause