The Santa Ana Public Library is committed to preserving a safe and welcoming environment for reading, learning, exploring ideas, creating, participating in programs, and enjoying other Library activities.
We ask all visitors to:
- Act legally and ethically: Acting or attempting to act in violation of state, federal, or local law, ordinance, or regulation, or Library policy, is prohibited.
- Use spaces and resources as they are intended
- Communicate with respect
- Refrain from using obscene, harassing, or abusive language or gestures.
- Share the space
- Be considerate of others
- Avoid disrupting or interfering with normal operation of the Library, its staff, or other users. This includes unreasonable noise, loud talking, and playing audible devices.
- Always be with their young children (fifth grade and younger)
- Do not falsely claim that your pet is a service animal. Service animals, trained to assist a person with a disability as stated in the American with Disabilities Act, are allowed. Animals used solely for emotional or comfort are not allowed.
- Keep your personal items with you at all times.
If you do not comply with these rules, you may be asked to leave the Library and may lose Library privileges.