The Administrative Services Division is responsible for the management and coordination of all of Planning and Building Agency services, programs and policies.
- Managing the Department Budget
- Provide staffing, training standards, testing and processing of new personnel
- Maintain payroll records and reporting
- Manage acquisition of equipment and inventory control
- Manage and monitor department contracts and invoicing
- Provide clerical support services
- Preparing annual reports and statistical data
- Administering policies and procedures, enforcing department regulations
Planning and Building Agency counters will be closed beginning Friday, December 21, 2018 from 12:00 PM thru January 1, 2019. Normal counter hours to resume on Wednesday, January 2, 2019.